Our Posting Guidelines
Please note the following guidelines before submitting your guest post.
- All content submitted should be 100% unique and should be designed to bring traffic to the post and gain social interaction with our audience.
- Posts should be at least 1000 – 3000 words.
- Post should include correct formatting including h2 , h3 , bullet points to break your article up into an enjoyable read.
- Post should include at least 2 images with the width of 700px for consistency.
- Post content should not contain FLUFF i.e posts which a designed to look long and unique but are generally boring and low quality.
- Your article should not contain sales motives or business promotion. We want your post to focus on information and not be an advertisement. Any external links to other products and services should only be mentioned in a natural way to support a particular point in your article.
- Posts should surround marketing, business, b2b, social media, design, making money online, affiliate marketing or similar and the links included in posts should add to the article in a factual and informative way.
You may include a small author bio of no more than 200 words, your full name which you should fill out when signing up below, when signing up please use your email address which has a gravatar enabled image, 1 link to your website and up to 4 social media links ( i.e twitter, facebook, Google+ and Linkedin ) Maybe included.
Posts We like
We look for posts of similar ilk to what’s posted on top editorial sites such as entrepreneur.com, huffingtonpost.com, Mycustomer.com etc. We are looking for long term contributors who we can build relationships with, not one post wonders.